fascial stretch therapy (FST)
FST redefines stretching by incorporating proper movement patterns allowing for a deeper stretch that increases ones range of motion. Therapists use hands on direct techniques on a table with stabilization straps to assess and remove restrictions to movement within joints, muscles, fascia and the nervous system.
How does it relate to sport:
- Increases stride for running
- Increase hip mobility for squatting
- Increased range of motion for agility related sports.
- Improved athletic performance
- Decreased muscle soreness
- Trigger point release
- Reduced risk of injuries
- Improved sleep, digestion, energy
- Increased Range of Motion
- Improved Posture
- Increased Strength
- Pain Management
- Correct Structural imbalances