Pee Wee Player
Our Pee Wee Development Program teaches young athletes the fundamental athletic skills that are essential to improving performance and preventing injuries. The performance benefits of the program include better coordination and balance, improved mechanics, reduced risk of injury, and better strength, stamina and speed.
The initial phase of the program focuses on recovery and improving fundamental skills – fitness, core, balance, coordination, and positional sense. Training progresses to incorporate functional strength training, complex movement, core endurance, speed mechanics, agility drills, plyometric and athletic skill work with cardiovascular conditioning. Every session includes a skill component, fitness and conditioning, exercises to improve mechanics, and speed/agility work.
- Injury risk assessment and functional testing with personalized recommendations.
- Athlete Performance testing at start, mid point and end of program
- Access to injury treatment, sport psychology and nutrition on site.
- Parent and athlete coaching sessions on concussions, injuries, training and nutrition.
- 10% off supplements and nutrition product for duration of program
- Dynavision Sport Vision Training available
- Custom pre and post workout shakes available
- Baseline Concussion testing at start of season.
- Initial appointment fee waived for Chiropractic session.
- Mobility and Stretch class with a certified Yoga Instructor.
Dates and Cost
- Ages 10-12
- 8:1 athlete to trainer ratio
- 60min Training Session
- 2 days a week Tuesday /Thursday 5:30pm-6:30pm
- May 2 -June 22
- July 4 – August 24
Enroll early and save!
8 week Program
Price by February 20 – $350
Price by March 20 – $375
Price by May 2 – $400
16 week program
Price by February 20 – $650
Price by March 20 – $775
Price by May 2 – $800
Call today or Register Online
*Athletes may be placed outside of their age group if their assessment and testing results show that they are better suited in an alternate group.
* Secure a spot with a deposit of 50% down or full payment. Balance of payment is due by the start date of the program.
*If you desire additional information or would like to discuss other available program dates please contact Kristen Specht, GM, at firstname.lastname@example.org 780-430-9224