Our program improves your overall performance and prepares you for the season by combining our groundbreaking skill development system with sport specific speed and agility drills, strength training, and fitness and conditioning work. Our attention to detail and hands on coaching ensure that players get the most benefit from their training. We guarantee that you will have a higher level of fitness, better positional strength, more explosiveness and better stamina than other players.
Our system was created by Dr. Derek Lampshire, our founder. Lampshire played 5 years of University hockey and has extensive experience working with high level athletes including many of Edmonton’s best hockey players.
Athletes who train at The Base hold an advantage of onsite Chiropractic, Active Release, Massage and IMS with the top providers in Edmonton.
- Injury risk assessment and functional testing with personalized recommendations.
- Athlete Performance testing at start, mid point and end of program
- Access to injury treatment, sport psychology and nutrition on site.
- 10% off supplements and nutrition product for duration of program
- Dynavision Sport Vision Training 2 days per week available as an added session
- Custom pre and post workout shakes available for an additional fee.
- NEW Baseline Concussion testing.
- NEW Nutrition Coaching with a tailored meal plan made for hockey players.
- NEW Initial appointment fee waved for Chiropractic session.
- NEW Mobility and Stretch class with a certified Yoga Instructor.
- NEW Unlimited gym access during non peak hours
- NEW Defense and fight training sessions – hosted by a professional MMA and UFC fighter.
Dates and Cost
4:1 athlete to trainer ratio
90min Training Sessions
16 week program
May 1 -August 25
5 days per week Monday – Friday 10:30am-noon
Enroll early and save!
16 week Program
Price by February 20 – $2350
Price by March 20 – $2425
Price by May1 – $2500
Call today or Register Online
*Athletes may be placed outside of their age group if their assessment and testing results show that they are better suited in an alternate group.
* Secure a spot with a deposit of 50% down or full payment. Balance of payment is due by the start date of the program.
*If you desire additional information or would like to discuss other available program dates please contact Kristen Specht, GM, at email@example.com 780-430-9224__