Our Bantam Program improves players overall athletic ability by combining speed and agility drills, age appropriate strength training, and fitness and conditioning work. The program improves coordination, stability, core strength, movement mechanics, functional strength, speed and overall fitness. Our attention to detail and hands on coaching ensure that players get the most benefit from their training and learn how to do things right.
The initial phase of the program focuses on recovery and improving fundamental skills – fitness, core, balance, coordination, and positional sense. Training progresses to incorporate functional strength training, complex movement, core endurance, speed mechanics, agility drills, plyometric and athletic skill work with cardiovascular conditioning. Every session includes a skill component, fitness and conditioning, exercises to improve mechanics, and speed/agility work.
- Injury risk assessment and functional testing with personalized recommendations.
- Athlete Performance testing at start, mid point and end of program
- Access to injury treatment, sport psychology and nutrition on site.
- Parent and athlete coaching sessions on concussions, injuries, training and nutrition.
- 10% off supplements and nutrition product for duration of program
- Dynavision Sport Vision Training available
- Custom pre and post workout shakes available
- Baseline Concussion testing at start of season.
- Nutrition Coaching with a tailored meal plan designed for hockey players.
- Initial appointment fee waived for Chiropractic session.
- Mobility and Stretch class with a certified Yoga Instructor.
Dates and Cost
6:1 athlete to trainer ratio (groups above 4 athletes will work with a trainer and an assistant)
90min Training Session
June 5 – August 25
3 days a week: Monday / Wednesday / Friday 5:30pm-7:00pm
16 week Program
Price by May 1 – $1450
**2 late registration spots available. Contact Kristen Specht before May 8.
Enroll early and save!
12 week Program
Price by February 20 – $1000
Price by May 20 – $1100
Price by June 3 – $1260
Call today or Register Online
*Athletes may be placed outside of their age group if their assessment and testing results show that they are better suited in an alternate group.
* Secure a spot with a deposit of 50% down or full payment. Balance of payment is due by the start date of the program.
*If you desire additional information or would like to discuss other available program dates please contact Kristen Specht, GM, at email@example.com 780-430-9224