Our Atom Development Program teaches young hockey athletes the fundamental athletic skills that are essential to improving performance and preventing injuries. The performance benefits of the program include better coordination and balance, improved mechanics, reduced risk of injury, and better strength, stamina and speed.
The initial phase of the program focuses on recovery and improving fundamental skills – fitness, core, balance, coordination, and positional sense. Training progresses to incorporate complex movement, core endurance, speed mechanics, and agility drills.
- Injury risk assessment and functional testing with personalized recommendations.
- Athlete Performance testing at start, mid point and end of program
- Access to injury treatment, sport psychology and nutrition on site.
- Parent and athlete coaching sessions on concussions, injuries, training and nutrition.
- 10% off supplements and nutrition product for duration of program
- Dynavision Sport Vision Training available
- Baseline Concussion testing at start of season.
- Initial appointment fee waived for Chiropractic session.
Dates and Cost
- Ages 8-10
- 10:1 athlete to trainer ratio
- 60min Training Session
- 2 days a week Tuesday /Thursday 5:30pm-6:30pm
- July 11 – August 31
- 8 week program
- Price by July 3 – $240
ONLY 10 SPOTS AVAILABLE
Call today or Register Online
*Athletes may be placed outside of their age group if their assessment and testing results show that they are better suited in an alternate group.
* Secure a spot with a deposit of 50% down or full payment. Balance of payment is due by the start date of the program.
*If you desire additional information or would like to discuss other available program dates please contact Kristen Specht, GM, at firstname.lastname@example.org 780-430-9224